Fusion RV-FS402B Black 200 Watt Sound PanelModel: 010-01791-00
- Tuned Enclosure - The sealed design protects all drivers and components from being damaged if mounted in cupboards or cavities or outside exposed to the elements. It is perfectly tuned to the tweeters, drivers and bass radiator to deliver high quality audio reproduction in any mounting situation.
- Large Surface Bass Radiator - The Sound-Panel utilizes a large surface bass radiator design. This design ensures high quality low frequency response in any mounting location. Where others fall short on low end frequency, the Sound-Panel is an all inclusive solution.
- Silk Dome Tweeters - The silk dome tweeters provide a smooth upper frequency response to the sound stage of the Sound-Panel. Matched with the increased efficiency of the high grade materials used in the speaker design, the silk dome tweeter plays a critical role in delivering the Sound-Panel's "Sound Revolution".
- Custom 4" Speaker Drivers - The 2 x 4" custom speaker drivers are designed to deliver full range mids and tuned specifically to the air volume in the enclosure.
- IP65 Weatherproof - The front and rear of the Sound-Panel is rated IP65 and tested against UV, salt fog, dust and water ingress for protection from the harsh marine environments. This makes it perfect for installation on the outside of a vessel.
Introducing the new FUSION Sound-Panel, a revolutionary new speaker system made for boating enthusiasts and the diverse needs of different vessels. The Sound-Panel solves the age-old problem of delivering professional sound quality from the limitations of shallow mounting depths often required in many installations.
The Sound-Panel boasts two silk dome tweeters, two custom 4" speaker drivers and a bass radiator, all perfectly tuned to the Sound-Panel enclosure. Together this delivers 200 Watts of powerful and high quality audio to your vessel.
The Sound-Panel is rated IP65 for protection in the harsh marine environment from the front and rear of the enclosure. Making it perfect for installation on the outside or inside of a boat.
The RV-FS402W is designed for easy installation, saving time and money. The Sound-Panel incorporates a pair of speakers, tweeters and passive radiator. Both the left and right speaker wires from the source unit or amplifier only need to be routed to one location for connection. Only a single cut out is required.
The RV-FS402W is an all inclusive solution. The sealed design protects all drivers and components from being damaged if mounted in cupboards or cavities or outside exposed to the elements.Specifications
|100 watts per speaker connection
|25 watts per speaker connection
|Min Mounting depth
|41 mm (1.65 in.)
|70Hz - 20kHz
|From 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
|From -20 to 70°C ( -4 to 158°F)