Shipping Policy / Warranty / Restocking Fees
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
To facilitate shipping cost for our buyers in Europe, we have a warehouse in Portugal and France that can dispatch the products from Europe; for items ordered through the US website.
- All our Products come with a warranty.
- New products have a 1-5 year warranty and Refurbished items have a 2-year warranty.
- Returns must be within 30 days from the delivery date
- Fulfillment mistakes that we make resulting in the shipment of incorrect product to you will also be accepted for return 30 days from the date of purchase; and a new replacement will be sent to the customer to correct the order.
- A 15% processing/restocking fee is charged for items returned by the customer that does not have any issues whatsoever.
- Any items returned damaged and unable to be used, will not be accepted for a return.