The High-Security Small Department Shredder from Dahle meets the National Security Agency's specifications for secure disposal of top-secret documents by military, federal, state, and local government agencies, as well as by department of defense contractors. With a capacity of up to 12 sheets per pass, this shredder reduces paper into consistently-fine 0.04 x 0.19" cross-cut particles in conformance with security level P-7 standards. The opening is 12" wide and accommodates both letter- and legal-size sheets.
- Shreds up to 12 Sheets per Pass
- Cross-Cut Shred Size 0.04 x 0.19"
- Security Level P-7
- Feed Width 12"
- Automatic On/Off
- Bag Full Auto Off
- Shuts Off When Door Opens
- Auto Reverse Overfeed Prevention
- Automatic EvenFlow Lubricator
- Wastebin Capacity of 38 Gallons