Airspan Breeze Life Jacket - M/L - Purple
The minimal design of the Onyx AirSpan Breeze life jacket provides hours of comfort for the paddler, allowing them to move their arms with ease due to the low-profile front foam, sculpted upper back foam, and large armholes.
A key feature of this vest is the AirSpan technology located on the vest's back. When the side webbing straps are adjusted to a snug fit, the inner mesh panel expands and an air gap between your back and the foam is formed. This allows for added breathability and airflow to keep you cool when paddling on those warmer weather days on the water. The six adjustment points let you create a customized, secure fit.
The AirSpan Breeze has two large pockets with stretchable Airprene panels to store necessary gear and allow for drainage. The reflective material on the front and back, along with a loop on the back for a light attachment, provide increased visibility.
- As you tighten the body straps, the inner mesh panel expands, providing airflow to your back and keeping you cooler while paddling and fishing
- Low profile front foam and sculpted upper back allows full range of motion
- Thin back foam accommodates most canoe and kayak seats
- Shoulder adjustments with airprene comfort pads & shoulder webbing tuck away
- Two large pockets with stretchable airprene panels accommodate necessary gear and allow drainage
- U.S. Coast Guard approved and Transport Canada approved
- Color - Purple
- Size - M/L
*Sold as an individual
- Color: Purple
- Inflatable: No
- Size: M/L
- USCG Approved: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 16"W x 19"L WT: 0.95 lbs
- UPC: 043311980630