NMEA 0183 Interface Cable
The NMEA 0183 interface provides a bi-directional gateway between an NMEA 2000® network and NMEA 0183 devices.
Ideal for retrofitting NMEA 2000 devices while retaining existing NMEA0183 components, this interface allows boaters a simple way to upgrade to newer technology, sensors, and devices without replacing a whole system. For existing NMEA 2000® networks and systems, this also allows a user to add NMEA 0183 devices to your network, allowing you to choose the products best suited to your boat and sailing.
Simple mounting, connectivity, and a low-profile design allow for easy installation.
- Easy to install
- Allows older products to connect to new, more modern products
- Supports NMEA 0183 Version 4.1
- Filter NMEA 0183 rx/tx sentences and configure transmit frequency via Navico®
- Compatible with Lowrance®, Simrad®, and B & G® MFDs and instrument displays
- NMEA 2000 Compliant
- Standard Micro-C connector