Catalina II Classic Gas Grill
Your grilling experience will be greatly enhanced with Magma's completely redesigned Catalina II Classic Gourmet Series Gas Grill.
This versatile, portable, and finely crafted grill is a perfect addition for feeding that large crew. New features include - rounded edges for an elegant look, a dynamic combustion system which keeps the grill lit in even heavy winds, and a dependable electronic ignition system powered by a single "AAA" battery (included). Made in the U.S.A. and constructed entirely of 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel to withstand even the harshest environments.
The primary and secondary grilling surface, gives you the option of searing, slow cooking, or warming. Equipped with fold-away table top legs for go anywhere use, and a hermetically sealed thermometer. The swiveling control valve/regulator, designed to use 1lb. disposable propane fuel canisters, allows for quick, safe fuel canister exchanges or easily adapt grill to existing on-board low pressure propane (LPG) or natural gas (CNG) fuel systems.
Magma offers the largest selection of mounting options (sold separately) to customize the grill for your needs.
- Beautiful rounded edge design
- Dynamic combustion system, stays lit in even strong breezy conditions
- Electronic ignition, lights first time every time
- Integrated fold-away Legs
- Full inner lined safety shell
- Stainless Steel hermetically sealed thermometer
- Uses standard 1 lb. disposable propane canisters or adapts to on-board LPG or CNG systems
- Material - 18-9 mirror polished marine grade Stainless Steel
- Mounting Application - Single and Dual mount
- Primary Cooking Grate - 12" x 18" (30.5 x 45.7 cm)
- Secondary Cooking Grate - 5.5" x 18" (14 x 45.7 cm)
- Total Cooking Area - 315" Sq. In. (2032 sq. cm)
- Number of Burners - 1
- Burner BTU 12,500
- Dimensions w/valve attached and lid/legs closed (L x W x H) - 22-3/4" x 14-3/4" x 14-1/4" (57.8 x 37.5 x 36.2 cm)
- Weight - 24.63 lb (11.17 kg)
- Fuel Type - Gas
- Fuel Supply - Disposable 1-lb. (450 g) propane canisters or adapts to pre-regulated propane LPG (valve sold separately), or compressed natural gas CNG (valve sold separately) systems.
*Sold as an Individual
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)