XKA Stainless Steel Trim Tab Kit with MLC-1 Control - 12 x 12
The Lectrotab stainless steel trim tab design provides unmatched strength and reliability. All stainless steel tabs are fabricated with a continuous rolled and pinned hinge. This design eliminates the need for welding.
Combined with a precision-engineered actuator, this kit is built to combine quiet operation with a non-hydraulic, maintenance free design. The unit is corrosion free, ensures very accurate tab positioning, provides maximum lift force, and is totally self-contained for easy installation. The actuator assembly is packaged in a non-metallic permanently sealed housing. No components need to be installed inside the boat.
Most importantly, unlike hydraulic trim tabs, there is no oil to leak out. The actuator incorporates either a standard or low profile transom mounting bracket.
The Lectrotab MLC-1 is a microprocessor based trim tab control that can move both tabs simultaneously at the touch of a single button. It includes LED tab position indicators which will automatically dim in darkness and brighten in sunlight.
- Continuous rolled and pinned hinge provides added strength and eliminates the need for welding
- Upper ram seal location cannot be damaged due to fouled ram or barnacle growth
- Utilizes internal pressure equalization system
- Internal brake system prevents unwanted tab movement when under way or backing down
- Quiet operation
- Actuators are fully load tested to push 1000 lbs of force
- Non-metallic external structure which cannot corrode and will not deteriorate in the sun or under water
- Trim Tab Size (L x W) - 12" x 12" (30 x 30 cm)
- Boat Length - 18' to 32' (5.5 to 9.5 M)
- Trim Tab Material - 12 gauge, 304 Stainless Steel
- Actuator DC Voltage - 12 V
- Actuator Stroke Length - 2.25" (57 mm)
- Actuator Cable Length - 23' (7 M)
- Actuator Vertical Height - 11.875" (302 mm)
- Control Dimensions (W x H) - 3.15" x 3.07" (80 x 77 mm)
- Control Mounting Hole Cutout - 2" (50 mm)
- Control Operating Voltage - 12 or 24 V
In the Box:
- One (1) Manual Leveling Control
- Two (2) Stainless Steel tabs
- Two (2) actuators w/23' (7 M) cables
- Instruction Manual
*Sold as a Kit
- Actuator Type: Electro-Mechanical
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 5"W x 6"L WT: 19.3 lbs
Owner's Manual (pdf)