Metal, Plastic & Fiberglass Polish Paste - 1.0lb
One product, many uses. Metal, plastic, fiberglass, glass, Corian®...
This is our signature product. The one that launched our company over 30 years ago. A concentrated cream, Flitz Polish is unsurpassed in its ability to Clean, Polish, Deoxidize, and Protect. Tough, durable protection; Non-abrasive formula; Non-toxic; Non-flammable; USDA authorized; Protects up to 6 months in fresh water; up to 3 months in salt water.
Tarnish, Rust, Water Stains, Chalking, Lime Deposits, Heat Discoloration, Lead & Powder Residue, Oxidation, Bugs, Tar, Oil, Fingerprints, Tree Sap, Bird Droppings, Graffiti, Dyes, Black Streaks/Scuff Marks.
Brass, Copper, Silverplate, Sterling Silver, Chrome, Stainless Steel, Nickel, Bronze, Solid Gold, Aluminum, Anodized Aluminum, Beryllium, Magnesium, Platinum, Pewter, Factory Hot Gun Bluing, Painted Surfaces, Formica®, Cultured Marble, Corian®, Glass, Plexiglas®, Plastics, Fiberglass, Eisenglass, and Armatel®
Not for Electroplated finishes.
HOW TO USE:
- Use sparingly. Do not let dry. Buff with Flitz Microfiber, Flitz Original Büff Ball, or dry towel while Flitz is still moist
- Tarnished Brass, Copper, Bronze, etc: Apply Flitz with a paper towel. Rub briskly, polish with a soft cloth
- Tarnished Silver & Gold: Apply a light coat of Flitz with a soft cloth. Polish with a clean dry cloth until brilliant
- Firearms: Apply a light coat of Flitz with a soft cloth and polish with a clean dry cloth. Flitz will not harm factory gun bluing
- Rust & Corrosion: Apply Flitz with #0000 Steel wool. If necessary, apply pressure when rubbing. Polish with a soft cloth
- Marine Corrosion: Apply Flitz using Bronze wool applying pressure while rubbing if necessary. Polish with a soft cloth
- Aluminum, Mag Alloys, & Stainless: Apply Flitz and clean with a paper towel. Polish with a soft cloth
- Heat Discoloration: Apply a moderate coat of Flitz. Allow to penetrate for 3 minutes. Rub with a paper towel. Polish with a soft cloth. Repeat if necessary
- Lime Deposits: Apply Flitz with a stiff brush. Rub until the lime is removed. Polish with a soft cloth
- Fiberglass & Painted Surfaces: Apply Flitz with a damp cloth. Polish with a soft, dry cloth
- Type: Metal
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 4"W x 4"L WT: 1.1 lbs
- UPC: 065925035162