Mast Base Organizer - 4 Block
The Barton Mast Base Organiser is finished in our unique 'Spectro' grey anodizing for a long-lasting finish.
It accepts up to four double tang blocks mounted on individual stainless steel swivel posts but with three deck fixing points.
The unit is fitted close to the mast base to accept halyards, reefing lines, and a topping lift. It is designed to work with our range of deck organizers, rope clutches, and winches, doing away with the need to leave the cockpit when reefing, hoisting, or lowering the mainsail.
Specifications & Dimensions:
- Length: 160mm
- Width: 25mm
- Height: 28mm
- Weight: 166g
- Safe Working Load: 1,540kg
- Break Load: 3,080g
- Fixing Hole: 6mm
- 'Spectro' anodized aluminum base
- Four stainless steel swivel posts with nylon base washers
- Four pairs of nylon packing washers for tang blocks
- Used in conjunction with series 1-4 01 090 to 04 090 single blocks