Offshore Rescue Line Cutter - Fluorescent
Specifically developed for rescue operations and extreme sports (offshore racing, sport catamaran, white water sports, etc...).
- It allows you to quickly cut ropes of small diameters (Dyneema®, ropes, straps, kite surf lines, etc...)
- The secure sheath enables the stap cutter to be positioned in all situations. The sheath offers many fastening point : personally on the practitioner (life jacket, arm, leg), on different supports (cockpit, helm column, mast foot, trampoline, martingale, etc...).
- Thanks to a specific treatment, the stainless steel blade offers a hardness of 70HRC for high cutting power and longevity.
- Blade material: stainless steel grade (70 HRC)
- Blade length: 40 mm
- Type of blade: plain blade
- Handle material: Polyamide + glass fibers
- Total length: 109 mm with sheath/102 mm without sheath
- Weight: 80 gr with sheath
- Accessories: shackle key integrated