Simrad WR10 Wireless Autopilot remote and Base station
- Easy to use, simple DIY install
- Heading control/dodge in 1° and 10° increments
- Dedicated autopilot standby & engage buttons
- Quickly toggle autopilot/NoDrift steering
- Multicolour status LED with low battery indication
- Compact, lightweight remote
- Wristband or lanyard attachment
- Up to 30m range
- Waterproof base station, deck or pole mount
- NMEA 2000® connection (Micro-C)
Stay in control, wherever you are on board. Incorporating long-range Bluetooth technology for up to 30 metres range in a compact and lightweight package, the WR10 wireless remote works with Simrad autopilot systems to enable precise heading adjustments and autopilot control.
The WR10 is compatible with Simrad AC12, AC42, NAC-1, NAC-2, NAC-3 and SG05 autopilot systems, and makes the perfect wireless companion to your dedicated autopilot head unit, OP40 wired remote, or NSS/NSO multifunction displays.
The WR10 offers a simple do-it-yourself upgrade to any autopilot system based on the Simrad AC12, AC42, NAC-1, NAC-2, NAC-3 and SG05 autopilot computer. The included BT1 Bluetooth base station quickly connects to your boat’s NMEA 2000® network with its plug-and-play Micro-C connector: there’s no need for any complex wiring, or an external power supply. The compact and waterproof BT1 may be either deck or pole mounted, offers up to 30m range, and can be paired with up to four WR10 remotesWhat's in the Box:
- Blue tooth module
- WR10 remote