StarTech.com USB-C Conference Speaker Mini Dock, Portable Boardroom Speaker and Multiport Adapter, USB-C to VGA or 4K 60Hz HDMI, 2x USB-A (5Gbps) Hub, Mic/Speaker - Teams/Zoom/Softphone Speakerphone - USB-C speakerphone mini dock - HDMI 4K 60Hz/1080p VGA video - 2x USB-A 3.2/3.1 5Gbps Hub - USB Type-C power/5Gbps data port/100W PD Pass-Through - 22in (56cm) wraparound cable - 2x microphone - Tele conference travel multiport adapter Skype/Teams
This USB Type-C Conference Speaker Mini Dock features a speakerphone, HDMI/VGA video output, USB-C PD pass-through/data, a USB-A x2 hub, a built-in USB-C host cable, and tap/touch buttons with LED indicators. It simplifies a workstation setup, converting any desk into a teleconferencing space. The dock features HDMI or VGA single-video output. It has 2 USB-A ports and a USB-C port with the option for Power Delivery (PD) pass-though.. The Conference Speaker Dock connects to the host device, using a built-in wraparound 22 in. (56 cm) USB-C host cable. Connect this host cable to a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3/4™ port.
Unified Collaboration Platform Compatibility
The Speakerphone Dock is optimized for use with Unified Communications (UC) platforms, such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Google Meet, etc. The dock features buttons that intuitively control functions within the UC platform:
- Call Button - Tap to receive and accept an incoming call.
- Hang up Button - Tap to disconnect from the current call or to reject an incoming call.
- +/- Volume Buttons - Tap to adjust the system volume.
- Mute Button - Tap to disable the built-in microphone.
The dock is optimized for Microsoft Teams and fully compatible with other UC/softphone applications including Zoom, Skype, and Google Meet.
Conference Speaker and Omnidirectional Microphones
Capture voices from up to 7.5ft (2.3m) away, using the dual-omnidirectional microphones (100Hz to 10kHz) with echo cancellation and noise reduction. The microphones are ideal for capturing audio in mid-size meeting rooms (6-8 people) or from any location in a home office room. The speakers deliver 89dB (100Hz - 20kHz) distortion-free high-definition audio.
The speaker dock features docking station connectivity options in a quick-to-deploy format. Connect an HDMI or VGA enabled display device for single-video output. The HDMI video output supports resolutions up to 4K 60Hz. The VGA video output supports resolutions up to 1080p 60Hz.
Power and charge the connected laptop by connecting the host computer's USB-C power adapter to the USB-C PD 3.0 pass-though port. Alternatively, power the speaker dock with bus power. In this configuration, the USB-C PD port can be used to connect a USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5Gbps) peripheral.
The dock also features a built-in 22 in. (56 cm) cable to provide extended reach that reduces port/connector strain on 2-in-1 devices like the Surface Pro 7/8, or when used with laptops on a riser stand. The docking station supports Windows, macOS, and Chrome OS. Connect to Thunderbolt 3/4 and USB Type-C laptops from HP, Lenovo, Dell, and Apple.
Compact and Portable
Integrated wrap-around cable management enables the cable to be tucked away to prevent tangling during transit. The small desktop foot print is ideal for hybrid travel use between the office, and work-from-home virtual meetings.
Enhance Productivity and Device Management with the StarTech.com Connectivity Tools Application
Developed to improve performance and security, StarTech.com Connectivity Tools is the only software suite on the market that works with a wide range of IT connectivity accessories. The software suite includes:
- Advanced Windows Layout Utility: Setup and save custom windows layouts.
- USB Event Monitoring Utility: Track and log connected USB devices.
- ALL-IN-ONE USB-C SPEAKERPHONE & DOCK: USB-C speaker, microphone & Multiport Adapter, HDMI 4K 60Hz HDR (DP 1.4 alt mode)/4K 30Hz (DP 1.2 alt mode) or VGA, 2x USB-A 3.2 Gen 1 hub (5Gbps), Shared USB-C 5Gbps port or 100W PD pass-through (85W laptop charging)
- AUDIO QUALITY: Dual omni-directional microphones (100Hz to 10kHz) & DSP w/echo cancelling & noise reduction, Ideal for mid-sized meeting rooms (6-8 people), or radius of 7.5ft, Speaker output/frequency 89dB (100Hz to 20kHz) for distortion free HD audio
- UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS PLATFORM COMPATIBILITY: Optimized for Microsoft Teams and fully compatible with other UC/softphone applications like Zoom, Skype & Google Meet - Call control buttons work with UC platform software (+/- volume, answer/hang up, mute)
- FLEXIBLE SETUP: USB bus powered or via USB Power Delivery with external USB-C power adapter reserving 15W for the adapter - 22in (56cm) cable for extended reach to reduce port/connector strain on 2-in-1 devices (Surface Pro 7/8) or laptops on riser stands
- COMPATIBILITY: Thunderbolt 4 & 3, USB Type C laptops like HP/Lenovo/Dell/MacBook/Chromebook - Supports Windows, macOS, Chrome OS, HDMI 4K 60Hz output (DP 1.4 Alt Mode) works with Intel 11th / 12th Gen Processors, Apple M1 / Pro / Max Chips
- COMPACT & PORTABLE: Durable housing, Built-in wraparound cable, Ideal for hybrid travel use between the office & work-from-home virtual meetings, shared work spaces & remote boardroom/conference/huddle rooms, Converts any desk into a tele-conference space