SIIG 4K60Hz HDMI over Cat6 Extender with Loopout & IR - 50m- HDMI Extender- Auto Downscaling - 4K HDMI Extender, Easily extends HDMI 4K60Hz signals up to 164ft (50m) over a single Cat6/7 networking cable with a local HDMI output for monitoring the extended display - 18Gbps bandwidth - HDCP 2.2 / HDR 10 / 5.1CH audio - Nearly zero latency - Auto Downscaling - IR Control - Metal Housing - ESD Protection - 2 years warranty
- Extend HDMI Signals - This device extends HDMI audio & video signals over one cost effective Cat6/7 networking cable from Blu-ray players, gaming consoles, or HDMI port enabled computers. It's ideal for home theater, church services, conference room or other A/V applications which require remote location setup.
- Resolution & Distance - This extender supports video resolutions up to Ultra HD 4K 60Hz YUV 4:4:4 near zero latency up to 230ft (70 meters), as well as HDR 10, HDCP 2.2. Maximum data transfer rate is up to 18GBps.
- HDMI Loop-Out - There is one additional HDMI output located on the Transmitter to allow the user to connect to a local display for video monitoring.
- Audio Formats & IR Remote Control Signal Extension Supported - It supports audio formats such as PCM/ DTS-HD/ Dolby Digital 5.1 channel from HDMI and 3.5mm stereo audio from the receiver, Audio extraction from the 3.5mm jack of the Receiver, EDID learning.
- At SIIG, we are proud of our products and service. Our products are of high quality and built to last. We are here to assist should you need us. We provide 2 Year Warranty for our products and email support. Contact us thru Amazon if any issues arise.