Bait/Filet Mate Table w/LeveLock® Mount - 20"
Magma’s original Bait/Fillet Mate tables include an engraved logo and ruler that shows the black core for a clean look while increasing visibility when measuring the days catch. Not just designed for bait preparation or fish cleaning, these tables are FDA approved for food preparation or service. Constructed with commercial quality UV stabilized compression molded high-density polyethylene that is virtually indestructible, practical, and more sanitary than wood fillet tables. These tables will not crack, peel, mildew, absorb bacteria or fish odors, allowing you virtually maintenance free use.
Equipped with (2) knife holsters, receptacle for pliers, rounded edges/corners for safety, and side channels with a slotted table back that permits drainage from the work surface while keeping your deck clean of scales and residue when preparing, cleaning, or filleting.
These tables are supplied with the LeveLock® all-angle fish rod holder mount, which is our most popular mount and has been manufactured using heat-treated Stainless Steel and hard-anodized aluminum for superior corrosion resistance. It’s quick release cam-action design allows convenient all-angle adjustment when in use or simply folds flat for storage. The 1-1/2” (38 mm) 304 Stainless Steel tube has 8 different rotation positions and fits most cross-pin type rod holders.
- Slotted back allows for drainage from work surface
- All edges and corners rounded for safety
- FDA approved for food service
- UV stabilized
- Will not crack, peel, mildew, or retain fish odors
- LeveLock® quick release all angle rod holder mount
- Material - 100% High Density Color Core Polyethylene
- Table Dimensions (L x W x H) - 19-7/8" x 12-3/4" x 3-7/8" (504.8 x 323.9 x 98.9 cm)
- Weight - 9lbs (4.09 kg)
- Mount - LeveLock® all-angle fish rod holder mount
In the box:
- 20" Bait/Filet Mate Table
- LeveLock® Mount
- Mounting hardware
- Instruction manual
*Sold as an Individual
- Width: 20"
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 13"W x 21"L WT: 8 lbs
- UPC: 088379109746
Owner's Manual (pdf)