Classic Flotation Bomber Jacket ANSI - Hi-Vis Fluorescent Yellow/Green - Large
The MJ6214 T3 is made with high visibility ANSI Fluorescent Yellow fabric and ANSI reflective tape for ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class 2 compliance and water safety.
Designed to deliver comfort, warmth, and durability in whatever marine activity you do. The MJ6214 T3 ANSI High Visibility Flotation Jacket's closed-cell foam insulation will provide flotation and in-water insulation to delay the onset of hypothermia in the event of water immersion. Coupled with functional design elements such as fleece-lined pockets and a storm flap, this jacket adds up to an unbeatable value. A special feature for this version is the neoprene wrist closures for improved foul weather protection.
- Approval: USCG - UL1123 - Marine Buoyant Devices 160.064 - Type III
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class 2 compliance
- Hypothermia and flotation protection
- Full-length storm flap
- Neoprene wrist closures
- The attachable hood can be purchased separately
- Provide a minimum of 201 sq. inches of ANSI reflective material
- Fast tab attachment point on the left chest
- Mic attachment points on both shoulders
- Size: L
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 15"W x 22"L WT: 3.8 lbs
- UPC: 062533164727